Wednesday 19 March 2014

Children Producing a Flipped Video

At a recent parent-teacher interview, I suggested that the children who may be struggling with a concept, make a flip video about that concept to teach others. The idea behind this was that then they would have to revise and practise that concept so thoroughly that they themselves would understand it.

I have just received my first one - about equivalent fractions - and I thought it was brilliant. We actually all watched it in our maths lesson rather than as a flip video although I could have done either. Her it is - the glass analogy I thought was particularly clever...



1 comment:

  1. Well done! This is fantastic! I think you might be out of a job Mr V! A very clear and easy to understand explanation. Keep it up 5E....I look forward to the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete